Thursday, March 25, 2021

Inspirational Classical Music Quotes

Here are some of the most motivational quotes about music from some of the greatest composers humanity has ever known, all compiled by the Talekey review team.

1. Ludwig Van Beethoven

Sounds roar and storm about me until I have set them down in notes.

Ludwig Van Beethoven

2. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

I pay no attention whatsoever to anybody’s praise or blame. I simply follow my own feelings.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

3. Johann Sebastian Bach

It’s easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.

Johann Sebastian Bach

4. George Frederic Handel

I am sorry if I have entertained them only. My objective was to make them better.

George Frederic Handel

5. Antonín Dvořák

I’m tired of trying to do something worthwhile for the human race, they simply don’t want to change.

Antonín Dvořák

6. Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov

A painter paints his picture on canvas. A musician paints his picture on silence.

Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov

7. Josef Haydn

I listened more than I studied. As a consequence, over time my knowledge and skill were improved.

Josef Haydn

8. Johannes Brahms

Without craftsmanship, inspiration is but a reed blowing in the wind.

Johannes Brahms

9. Hector Berlioz

Instrumentation is to music what color is to painting.

Hector Berlioz

10. Frederic Chopin

I tell my piano the things I want to tell you.

Frederic Chopin

For plenty more classical content, check out Talekey for podcasts, eBooks and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment